Our team uncovers $100 on average of missed revenue per patient encounter.
With experience at over 40 percent of the nation’s emergency departments, our team of clinical and coding
experts is the source for clinical documentation improvement (CDI) in emergency care. They will analyze
your emergency department documentation and coding practices from start to finish, uncovering the
deficiencies and inaccuracies that are causing you to leave money on the table.
A CDI engagement includes:
- Review of documentation practices
- Review of coding practices
- Detailed feedback and action plans backed by our team of trained experts
- Ongoing and timely performance reviews and physician training
Our experts will uncover documentation deficiencies and inaccuracies and provide ongoing support, feedback and physician training to ensure strong documentation of patient encounters.
Improved charge capture and reimbursement
Good documentation and charge capture go hand in hand. Improving documentation of the patient visit paired with proper coding will result in improved charge capture and optimized revenue.
Improved documentation will result in regulatory preparedness; a more through and accurate account of the patient visit is legally defensible.
- Uncover documentation opportunities and inaccuracies ensuring a complete patient encounter and allowing for improved charge capture when coding.
- Assess current coding practices and uncover potential opportunities for improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement rapid improvement cycles targeting documentation opportunities.
- Provide ongoing support, feedback and training to ensure strong documentation of patient encounters.